Hi everyone,

i can't decide which product i will buy.

- wk 7500 has pattern sequencer

- cdp 220r is a digital piano but i has many keyboard abilities.

My problem is that:

i want to create my auto accompaniment style (my rhytms) but i don't know how i can do it easily. wk 7500 includes this option (pattern sequencer i can be wrong because i am an amateur)

I don't understands midi program's logics they looks too complicated for me, but if i do it via keyboard it could be easy

if i fix this problem i want to buy cdp because of it is piano. if i don't fix i will buy wk 7500

i am waiting for your advice...

I have to WK 7600 keyboard as user rhythms it is great sounds as I know he shares the same technology AHL WK is very good simulator drawbar too.
What can differentiate the two may be the weight of the keys. The WK can store 100 user styles and CDP only 10. Create styles in WK is very easy to have a few little rules but nothing a time on the keyboard and the manual does not solve.
Good luck in choosing!

• Like 1

Friend your question is simple , if you want to edit user styles , features to synthesize their sounds , drawbars you had found the WK line because it is an arranger .
The CDP I have not, it goes like piano that has a little arranger . In the category of editing styles WK 7600 CTK 7200 and are unsurpassed and the pianos are good . And riding styles it is very simple easy even for those who are new with arrangers and ease of editing styles compare to the yamaha . Part of reissue sounds is also very good u can mix two upper and one lower sounds and add effects , WK and CTK comes with wide range of insert effects and large number of sounds .
I always have with me the following :
Arranger Keyboard is the editing styles .
Digital piano is its strong weight of the keys and piano sounds .
Synthesizers have great power in editing sounds .
Organ Simulator his strong stand on the issue of drawbars with leslie and some additional percussive .

The WK he has a bit of everything except the weight of the keys .

But a keyboard with all these resources, samplers, simulators organ, vocalist of styles editor with audio loops , synthesizer , 76 weighted keys .
all this has a high cost .

HHHmmmm....sounds like it might be a good time for Casio to consider 76 weighted keys in a Wk style instrument-maybe the same keybed in the PX series but 76 instead of 88 keys, might sell a few of these. Ensoniq did this, but in a much heavier instrument, and these still are selling on the used market pretty well (I saved my TS-12).

• Like 3