How to convert MIDI files to rhythm patterns ckf files ???

DEAR: 

Is there a tutorial on how to convert MIDI files to rhythm patterns ckf files? 

I am creating rhythm patterns in FL Studio and the only thing I need is to make this conversion in IDES 4.0 program. I've tried, but the result is not good. 

Please someone help me. 

Thank you. 

From Chile.

140422083433607648.png

This has become a huge topic of discussion here. Several of us have worked on this and posted info about how to edit these patterns, check out the other posts especially this one by inain:

"Converting Korg PA Styles to Casio CKF format"

who has the best description on how to go from any midi file to ckf, including other style files from Korg, Roland and Yamaha, Casio does not have much software to edit these ckf files, so by using other style editors for other platforms and saving to mid, then converting to ckf seems the only way to do this, at least for now.

This has become a huge topic of discussion here. Several of us have worked on this and posted info about how to edit these patterns, check out the other posts especially this one by inain:

"Converting Korg PA Styles to Casio CKF format"

who has the best description on how to go from any midi file to ckf, including other style files from Korg, Roland and Yamaha, Casio does not have much software to edit these ckf files, so by using other style editors for other platforms and saving to mid, then converting to ckf seems the only way to do this, at least for now.

certainly is something. But I need someone to help me or illustratively by a tutorial on how to create a pattern of rhythms CFK from a MIDI file. 

Greetings and thanks for replying

Hi Machax,

I think Jokeyman's reponse was enough for you to get started but... it is an adventure which has it's challenges.

I think you have tried to convert which mean you have a midi in FL Studio. Just wondering how are you auditioning your midi files. Whilst doing is your keyboard connected to the PC and FL Studio sending output to the keyboard via midi? But if you are using FL Studio's sounds/sample then I am afraid it would never going to sound same. Because midi files do not contains the actual sounds but the data about the sound which is then generated by the device which reads and execute the musical information from the file.

Conversion

The full and better explanation is giving on the Casio Rhythm Converter related web section.

http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/cms/mdms/rhythmconverter/

Please read each page which will provide you wealth of information about CKF.

Well, at heart the CKF style file is a tweaked midi file which has some extra and mandatory information can only be understand by the Casio hardware and software.

I hope it would help