Sign in to follow this  
leeskeys

long wait for replacement parts :-(

:( I don't know if anyone else is experiencing my frustrations. My PX 3 is rapidly becoming unplayable because certain notes (particularly black keys in the middle section of the keyboard) or exhibiting what I call "breakthrough"- play the key a couple of times with normal pressure and suddenly you get a huge and uncontrolled volume spike. unforgivable when playing solo and still very noticeable and distracting when playing with the band. my local authorized Casio repair guy checked on it and all the keys need replacement "key contact rubbers". The parts were ordered in early March and are still on backorder as of today. The repair guy has been in touch with Casio and Casio can't seem to get the parts either. Very frustrating!

This apparently is not a common problem with the PX 3, but it's not rare either. Really want to get some resolution on this!!

Hi. Hope you get your problem solved as soon as possible. May some PX-3 owner tell me about the PX3's key top finish? Are they same as PX-150 (lightly carved) or simply low-gloss?

I do prefer the flat non-glossy finish.

leeskeys - have you gotten your parts yet?

I have a similar story. I have Sennheiser headphones, and the headband pad started to get cruddy, where the black stuff starts to flake. I ordered a new one from Sennheiser in the beginning of April, and it just arrived on Monday. It's nice to have my cans back. :)

I hope your PX-3 is fixed soon if not already.

my repair person received the parts two days ago- two months after they were ordered from Casio.

Better late than never?....I replaced my px-3 sensor strips with the replacements sold by pacparts. $2 per strip and working flawlessly. One month delivery. Now I gotta replace the lithium battery if I can find it........