long wait for replacement parts :-(

leeskeys

:( I don't know if anyone else is experiencing my frustrations. My PX 3 is rapidly becoming unplayable because certain notes (particularly black keys in the middle section of the keyboard) or exhibiting what I call "breakthrough"- play the key a couple of times with normal pressure and suddenly you get a huge and uncontrolled volume spike. unforgivable when playing solo and still very noticeable and distracting when playing with the band. my local authorized Casio repair guy checked on it and all the keys need replacement "key contact rubbers". The parts were ordered in early March and are still on backorder as of today. The repair guy has been in touch with Casio and Casio can't seem to get the parts either. Very frustrating!

This apparently is not a common problem with the PX 3, but it's not rare either. Really want to get some resolution on this!!

• 2 weeks later...

leeskeys - have you gotten your parts yet?

I have a similar story. I have Sennheiser headphones, and the headband pad started to get cruddy, where the black stuff starts to flake. I ordered a new one from Sennheiser in the beginning of April, and it just arrived on Monday. It's nice to have my cans back. :)

I hope your PX-3 is fixed soon if not already.

• 3 years later...