Video Files on Forum ×

sensitivity and delay drawbar, and Files 11.37kb

gusinluz

Hello everyone, I'm new around here, sorry for my English, I use an online translator. 

Currently I have 2 questions. I am user of xw-p1 

I download multiple files one for xw-p1 and I've noticed that those who weigh 11.37kb not accept to be transferred to a xw-p1 with the editor. 

2 and can move files to the sd memory I've added 32 gigas, meaning through DataEditor or casio own 

3 and I can change sensitivity and delay sounds drawwbar 

thank you very much and greetings to all

Hello everyone, I'm new around here, sorry for my English, I use an online translator. 
Currently I have 2 questions. I am user of xw-p1 

I download multiple files one for xw-p1 and I've noticed that those who weigh 11.37kb not accept to be transferred to a xw-p1 with the editor. 

2 and can move files to the sd memory I've added 32 gigas, meaning through DataEditor or casio own 

3 and I can change sensitivity and delay sounds drawwbar 

thank you very much and greetings to all

Lol maybe you should use you're own language or try some other translator because .... its not good enough readable English.

But so far I can tell is that

1 you want to transfer files to the XW with the editor but you cant because the XW does not connect to editor making it happen?.

2 Yes you can load them manually into the XW. Copy them first to the SD card put the SD in the XW and select perform , tone  or Sseq then press menu in the XW select load and select which file to add.

I dont have an P1 but maybe someone who has can tell how to change touchSense and delay for the organs using drawbars.