Video Files on Forum ×

Convenient stand for Casio PX-350

peplum

Hello,

Which stand do you recommend for PX-350 ?

-Casio CS-67 PBK : http://www.thomann.de/fr/casio_cs67_pbk.htm

-K&M 18810 http://www.thomann.de/fr/km_18810.htm

One would prefer to get the nice CS-67.

My concern is I would like to easily remove the 350 from the stand regularly from one room to another. I Guess the CS-67 is joined to the 350 using a iron bar that is fixed using bolts and this is not quite easy to remove.

Any advice please ?

Regards

Peplum.

• 2 months later...

I realise this topic is a few months old, but I have a PX-150 on the CS-67 stand (I also have an AP-250 - well the AP-245, the badge engineered version of the AP-250).

And removing the PX-150 from the CS-67 stand is quite easy - you just undo the butterfly nuts and lift off - which I suspect is exactly the same for the PX-350, given it's the same stand, and just as easy, as the PX-350 and PX-150 weigh the same.

It seems to me it's a little bit higher that my acoustic's one. I don't know if it's any standard for the real piano.

I have an acoustic, an AP-250 and PX-150 on the CS-67 stand - the reason I questioned that, being it was something that was mentioned in another forum, and I measured the height of my AP-250, PX-150 (on the CS-67) and acoustic piano. They're all about at the normal height for a piano.