Problems with DataEditor and User Wave Tones

I am trying to load in some samples onto my XW-G1 that I made on my computer. My band is going to use them as backing tracks (drummer is playing to a click, and I will trigger the backing tracks) - I uploaded them onto the User Wave tones using the DataEditor. But I have a couple of questions. 

1) We have one interlude sample that is about 1 minute long. I am aware that the looper can't play back the entire thing, as it is meant to only play short things that are looped. Most of the samples are short so that's not a problem, except for the one interlude. Is there a different place I can load the sample in through the data editor? For instance, PCM melody, PCM Drum DSP, Solo Synth, etc. These are all options in the drop down menu on the "transfer" section on DataEditor.

2) On my keyboard in the User wave tones, it goes from U:200-210 and then skips to U:300-U:310... where are the other 100 user tones? DataEditor will only let me load in 10 samples, from 200-209... how do I use the other user tones? or can I only use 10?

Any help I can get would be great, thank you.