PX-A100 in the UK?

I've noticed on some of the international websites that there's a special edition of (what appears to be) the PX-150, in the PX-A100 (in either a fetching red or blue...).

Are they only available in the US, or will they be officially sold in the UK? I'm considering buying a PX-150 for an upstairs room (already have a Celviano AP-245).

Also, not entirely unrelated, was the Celviano AP-245 only sold in the UK, or was that an international model - just that it was only the UK site I seemed to see links for it, and haven't seen comment about it being bought in other regions.

The PX-A100 red and blue are special anniversary models they are also limited edition. They have stereo sampled piano's and expanded DSP effects like 10 types of hall , room simulation etc and should be available through whole europe the US doesn't have these as it seems some models are only available here in europe as of yet. The AP-245 has to be for UK market me thinks cause we have the AP-250 dunno what the difference is. As you say some models seemed to be divided by regions must be how the markets operate according to Casio  :huh:

The PX-A100 red and blue are special anniversary models they are also limited edition. They have stereo sampled piano's and expanded DSP effects like 10 types of hall , room simulation etc and should be available through whole europe the US doesn't have these as it seems some models are only available here in europe as of yet. The AP-245 has to be for UK market me thinks cause we have the AP-250 dunno what the difference is. As you say some models seemed to be divided by regions must be how the markets operate according to Casio  :huh:

I can see sellers in France selling the PX-A100, but none in the UK, yet. Not sure I understand why - you'd have thought with it being some special edition, there would be more push by official Casio stockists.

As for the 245, as far as I know, the only difference between it and the 250 being the number: 245. And I think they get the AP-250 in the US.

LOL not special edition, Special anniversary models they are sold as very limited stocks once they out they're out and being that these are  also Privia's with the Air sound morphing, hammered graded keys and expanded dsp for that buck you get a decent digital piano. But I ordered my PX5S already so my choice is made Casio lucky because I would either go for a MOXF8 or better yet the yamaha CP40 but that one was way overpriced.