SpaceStation Journey onwards with the starship XW-G1

Why when something not succeeding you get something totally else so I've left it as it is.

Have two performance patches spacestation morefiction not exactly what I wanted its not

tidy and Its sloppy very sloppy :) . here is how it sounds when I play with it I have not yet idea's

but I played on zone 1 with the first seven solo synths and it sounds "to me" great XD.\

To lazy to name the files 

Br_005 is the patches I setup also for download for the XW-G1

T12V2_01 is the XW-G1 and the Korg Microstation this one was fun to do because its dreamy ,

I used the drums and pad sounds of the G1 and the aaah and the other strange aah lead sound from the microstation.

BR_005.MP3

T12V2_02.MP3

• Like 2

Thank you for the comment :)) I wasn't serious doing something with the first ......song just playing with the patch I created its a snapshot of me working with the synth performance and stepsequence altogether :P

PS I like you're gear setup I always wondered how it is to work and play with the kaosilator.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PS I like you're gear setup I always wondered how it is to work and play with the kaosilator.

Here is the first live jam video of me playing having fun with the kaossilator pro. The drum beat is played from the microSampler, all the rest of the sounds come from the kaossilator pro played through the kaoss pad for FX. My XW-G1 replaces my microSampler in my current gear setup.

• Like 1