Master EQ settings

Jokeyman123

Trying to figure out how the master EQ works on the XW-P1. since effects are stored with a "tone", what happens when I change the master EQ settings since these are considered an effect under the effect menu. Are these stored in the "system" settings, or am I going to need to reset these every time I work my way around the XW? I can't tell what is happening, although it sounds like the settings stay the same once I re-adjust the different levels.

OK, thanks Brad. The way the XW saves some settings and not others depending upon where you are (sequencer, performance or tone) is still getting me confused sometimes. The manual does not make any clear description other than how to get to the master eq menu page, and whether this stores in a performance, tone, sequence or all of these or none. I've rechecked the manual and the best I can come up with is that the setting may be stored only in a performance, similarly to how settings are stored in a registration in other Casios.