external input volume set to zero for a stage setting

piattica

Dear friends

i would like to know if it is possible to set to zero the external input volume for a particular stage setting.

My tipical use of PX5S is

• as stage piano (tone generator: ON, midi output: OFF)
  • as MIDI controller of external module (tone generator: OFF, midi output: ON)

As my external modules produce a little continous white noise when module is stand by, when I use PX5S as stage piano I would like to zero the external input volume of PX5S  to avoid noise overlapped with PX5S. Is it possible?

One possible workaround is to assign external input volume to a slider/knob for stage settings used as stage piano: it works but I lose a slider/knob...

"how can I have for example..."

I don't believe this is controllable on the stage setting level.  This would be controlled through the main mixer for specific channels under Sys Settings. 

The Midi in is by channel not by the zone of a stage setting . (it just so happens zone 1-4 receive on channels 1-4).  Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

The only way I could think of doing it through the stage settings would be to have the volume for specific zones on specific stage settings set to zero.