WK-7500 Soft Case (one that fits)

Has anyone else found that the 76 Note Keyboard soft cases are too big for the WK-7500?  

I bought a 76 note keyboard bag and it was about 8 inches too long.  My plan is to bring the WK-7500 on business trips (while driving my pickup truck around the USA).  At my age, heavy road cases are too bulky and after two shoulder surgeries, my heavy-lifting days are over.

I assessed that the WK-7500 was small for a 76 note keyboard, so I searched for a large 61 note keyboard soft case.  I bought the Gator 61 note keyboard bag (Sweetwater item #:GBK61).  It's tight, but it fits.  

That's good enough protection for my WK-7500.  BTW - Sweetwater is real good at service and follow up.  See below photos.

Gator-Bag-1.jpg

Gator-Bag-2.jpg

Steve,

Sweetwater is indeed a good source to buy gear. I get most of it from them including the Gator 76 gig bag. It is a little larger, but I put some  rubber padding at each end (used velcro) and now I don't have to worry hitting the corners or ends. I did this with a Roland keyboard more then once, not good for the instrument. Have Keyboard will Travel seems to be your motto. Stay safe!

Gerry

• 2 months later...