Video Files on Forum ×

Just got a CTK6000 to go with my WK3000

So first impressions of the CTK6000

Rythm section is good, no wait scrub that its really good. Being able to edit the built in rythms so I can change drumkits and sounds to match they style of tune I need is good.

Sequencer 16 track with step, quantize, cut and paste I like that alot. (beats my old Korg X3)

No ability to upload your own waveforms (my WK3000 can) but not a big issue really.

On the fly conversion of older CKF rythms to AC7 is handy, but big shame you can't load them direct from the SD card.

DSP its good but not as good as the ZPI based ones on the WK3000

Lacks bass and high end treble (think thats just the speaker system ain't yet put it on a PA system)

Piano box keys :) (wish my WK3000 had these they feel much better)

Line out L/MONO + R GREAT addition. Last Casio I had these on was my old trusty CT-680 (early 90s as was at school with it and made the music teach jealous as hers was an FM yamaha PSR-36)

Audio in. No use to me but a great addition for someone wanting to practice along with an mp3 player.

So will I be wanting any other from this range? Yep already saving up for a WK7600 

Will I be selling the CTK6000 or WK3000 any time soon? NOPE

post-3475-0-89799200-1406802591_thumb.jp