XW-P1 Serial Number Poker

Null

I got to thinking today and I was pondering the fact that my XW-P1 was one of the very first ones to be sold in Canada.

So it came to my mind that we should start a game of serial number poker to see how low they go and how high they are currently up to.

The serial # on mine is :  851ADK321000794

I'm guessing that mine is #794 to come off the line.  How about it?  Anyone else have one from the first batch of 1000?

How high are they up to currently?

Anyone else up for a quick game of bullsh*t serial number poker? ;)

Gary

• Like 1

Now see I thought this meant it was 321 million 7 hundred and ninety four, and manufactured in 751 AD. but then I never did good with serial numbers. I'll check mine and get back to y'all. I am proud to say mine was probably the first one pooched by firmware. I should get some recognition-Mike gave me a Privia t-shirt, but it didn't fit, I need to lose some weight, but that's another group.  Guess i shouldn't keep my XW near the kitchen and refrigerator.

• Like 2

I'm guessing the 321 is probably a date code.  Something like 21st day of the third month.  And this was back in 2010 or 2011 and that was probably determined by the 851.  Maybe the 1 stood for 11?

Anyway, with three leading zeroes I'm pretty sure mine was among the first thousand built.

So what's your serial number?  It's not like it's personally going to be traced back to you unless yours fell off a truck :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Now see I thought this meant it was 321 million 7 hundred and ninety four, and manufactured in 751 AD. but then I never did good with serial numbers. I'll check mine and get back to y'all. I am proud to say mine was probably the first one pooched by firmware. I should get some recognition-Mike gave me a Privia t-shirt, but it didn't fit, I need to lose some weight, but that's another group.  Guess i shouldn't keep my XW near the kitchen and refrigerator.

:lol::D HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :D:lol:

The serial # on mine is :  851ADK321000793

• Like 1

B) CASIO XW-P1:

851ADK722000917

:ph34r: CASIO XW-G1:

852ADK727001675

Yup, that tends to confirm my theory that the 1 in 851 refers to 2011 or first year of production while the 722 is the month and day.  As for the rest of it dunno if it means they pump out a thousand a month or a thousand a day?

Suddenly I feel much less "special" :D :D :D

Gary

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...