Djerazore Great gift PACK. August 2014

File Name: Djerazore Great gift PACK. August 2014

File Submitter: djerazore

File Submitted: 03 Aug 2014

File Category: XW-G1

To make this file compatible with all systems I compressed with zipper integrated windows

other things since I create sounds for this model of Casio XW-G1 nobody ever thank me in terms of number of downloads today.
I put my work files and some others graciously free download and no one says thank you, while I when I downloaded a file I always thank ... it is always nice

Click here to download this file

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

File Name: Djerazore Great gift PACK. August 2014

File Submitter: djerazore

File Submitted: 03 Aug 2014

File Category: XW-G1

To make this file compatible with all systems I compressed with zipper integrated windows

other things since I create sounds for this model of Casio XW-G1 nobody ever thank me in terms of number of downloads today.

I put my work files and some others graciously free download and no one says thank you, while I when I downloaded a file I always thank ... it is always nice

Click here to download this file

LOL you're like what Lady Gaga does it for in the song . "I made it for the APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE". You sir got my kudo's clapclapclap :)

• Like 1

I've been helping people out on these forums for the past two years answering technical questions ranging from inanely simple to devilishly complicated and I've never once asked for thanks.  Occasionally once in a while someone will actually thank me and while it's appreciated I certainly don't do so expecting thanks for each and every message.

If that were the case I would have quit helping people out a long long time ago.

Sometimes it's simply a good thing to pay it forward and bank the good karma for when you need it in the future.

But if you're expecting each and every download to result in a "thank you" from the faceless void of the internet then you are living in a dream world my friend.

Just think of each upload as a deposit in your future disaster bank where you will be able to recover all of your patches should some unthinkable thing happen to your setup.

You're helping yourself as much as you're helping anyone else here and that in itself should be its own reward.

Gary

• Like 3

Ons sera desole que vous voulez partir mais c'est votre choix.  Mais c'est une grande monde et nous n'est tous Americains ici dans les forums.  Oui Anglais est le langue de choix mais nous sommes de toutes payees et nationalites.

J'espere que vous trouvez une bonne vie dans votre voyages mais c'est votre manque si vous decidez de partir.

Salut bien...

Gary

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've posted several sounds on the forum here and really enjoy it. I like the ratings and high download numbers a lot better than the thank yous.

My biggest thanks would to maybe hear one of my sounds used in a song by another forum member or maybe even a band.(one can dream :D )

How cool would it be for some musician 20 years from now, to stumble onto my sounds and download them to their Classic Xw-P1.

P.S.  Thank you for your pack Djerazore! It take a lot of time and effort on your part and is really appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I spend nights to program sounds because I love it ..but since I sold my synth that's the end of the adventure with my Casio G1, I had gone around

I' m not sure if english translation is good..but I think you will understand Bye folks

Keep us posted tho if you've got new synth project just as awesome or other projects. Cya around Djerazore it was a joy.

• 3 years later...