Video Files on Forum ×

Any one have a patch for Rosanna

Gypsysinger1

• 4 years later...

I have these sounds individually, but unfortunately rendered on my SY77, not going to do you much good. I could try duping on my PX560, but then again...my bad, won't translate to XW-P1 format soundfile or stage setting although the hex layer setup is very similar-I have both. The synthbrass isn't too hard, might be able to program that-a subdued attack, analog brass. The SY has alot of old Yamaha sounds done by programmers over the years to imitate their old synths including the CS series. The Polyfusion if that's the one-a kalimba/steel drum type of sound. Not sure which did which. Maybe a sine/flute wave for the other sound. Tough tune to cover with one keyboard but with some work, the XW probably nail it.  If I have some spare time, if you don't beat m to it, I'll see if I can cook it up on the XW.

Oops, I'm sorry-me too. I followed a mistake with another one! Now onto Rosanna, what a great song from that first wave of MTV video productions before it tanked into...but anyway, I stick by the SY77 for CS80 sounds for this one too. But then-great New Orleans piano, Hammond and CS-80 on this video looks like...like I said one one keyboard I wouldn't! At least 2..a good challenge though.