Modulation Wheel

dama

It seems that the Modulation Wheel creeps up a bit a times. Not as tight as it could be. Anyone else experience this. I hate bring it in for service and find out it's behaving the way it should. It's still under warranty though. It bugs me that it moves very easily.

I've pulled the PX-5S out of the case and the mod wheel was up, but I have no idea if that was from contact moving it in and out of the case, or the wheel just moving while transported. I'm still not in the habit of checking it before initially playing, so sometimes it surprises me when I start playing and the sound is modded! I probably should use some residue-free tape on it or something.

Yes, I'm in central/North New Jersey, town of Cranford. I'll try to contact them. Another minor problem is that the "F" below middle C has a buzz to it when striking it on the return. I don't hear it with the other keys.

What's the right or best way of going about getting service or contacting the HQs. On the website I do see a few authorized service centers. There is also a page with Elite Service System. It seem like you need a password and create an account. I don't know if this is required before contact the service centers?