Triggering .WAV files

tucktronix
Go to solution Solved by maarkr,

Hi,

For whatever reason, I can't seem to trigger .wav files from my thumb drive. When I hit the "media" button, it says "no file". I know for a fact that there are 2 .wav files in my drive as I have confirmed it with plugging into my laptop. Is there an extra step that needs to be done?? Help!!

Hi tucktronix

I've had this happen.

I got around it, By recording a short wav on the PX.

Then move the stick to a PC. Move the wav to the Pc. Cut and paste the wav001/name  of the wav thats from the stick over the name of the wav that I want to use, Then copy and over write to the stick.

It then works fine.

I use this all the time to take new songs to work on to band reahersals.

And als to fly in sound FX's during gigs, would prefer to be able to Name them.

My advise, get a Micro stick. Theres less chance of it damaging the usb socket if knocked.

Norm 

• Solution

it's tricky...  name it     TAKE00   .

don't hold down the media button or it will want to load only certain files... press it once quickly for TAKE00, twice for TAKE01 etc.  the manual says something like 'press the appropriate number of times' which didn't help me until i figured this out.

• Like 1

it's tricky...  name it     TAKE00   .

don't hold down the media button or it will want to load only certain files... press it once quickly for TAKE00, twice for TAKE01 etc.  the manual says something like 'press the appropriate number of times' which didn't help me until i figured this out.

This worked!! Thanks maakr!!