Casio CT-770 hardware? (predecessor of CTK-1000?)

People claim that Casio CTK-1000 was a singleton without variants. But a predecessor might be Casio CT-770. Its functions look like CT-670 (a velocity sensitive fullsize variant of MT-750), but as a novelty it had additional illuminated buttons for DSP effects (reverb etc.). Has anybody heard if it has similar dynamic synth timbres like CTK-1000? (By space reasons I definitely do not want to buy one to try it out.)

-Which CPU has the CT-770?

Is it a "NEC D939GD" like in CTK-1000 (i.e. IXA synthesis), or is it based on earlier hardware (e.g. D937GD of MT-750 or D938GD of MT-540) with external effect DSP (e.g. the "OKI M6583-04" from VA-10)?

Sorry, I made a mistake.

I compared the manuals and saw that the regular Casio CT-670 (aka Hohner PSK75) has no velocity; its features seem fully identical with MT-750 (beside additional sustain pedal jack). However Hohner released the PSK75R, which looks the same but (I think) has velocity sensitiv keys. Possibly this had the equivalent "Casio CT-670 Plus" (name seen on eBay, existence not confirmed) as the velocity sensitive version.