Video Files on Forum ×

Rhythm Conversion: Yamaha to Casio

• 1 month later...

Hi all, i'm the author of the subj (presented by Fletcher).

If you have questions, ask me, I 'll try to answer.

For first i could tell you, that it is not converter Yamaha-to-Casio, but it's MIDI-to-Casio one.

It can convert Yamaha styles, but due a lot of differences between them, not always.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

it may happen, for several reasons:

- channels in tracks in your source midi file don't correspond to default values for parts: channel 9 for percussion, 10 for drums, 11 for bass and 12-16 for chords.

you can ajust it in "Соответствия" (mappings) block of converter - select appopriate values in comboboxes.

- less probable, converter tries to construct style from measures, that don't contain any data. use section that sets scopes of measures for patterns (also in mappings block)

- you can "preview" events in source midi file and in result style with buttons - to ensure that everything is OK (or not )))

• 2 weeks later...

I think I don't find those options in pro tools just 0 single track or 1 multitrack.... And thanks for that converted style it's playing in my keyboard and I changed keys in recorded drums by yamaha appendix downloaded from net.....Indian instruments are different in yamaha and casio..... But how can I convert as you did.... Did you use your cakewalk...... May be should I download cakewalk.....

it seems like it is multitrack file, but with channel to set to 1 on each track - it is how my sonar shows me a song and tries to "Save As" midi 1 file.

but events in midi can have their own midi-chanels. and its strange thing, that converter got confused with it - sty files are also midi 0, but they are converted ok (SFF1)

to download a cakewalk or sonar - is good idea.

instruments you can change directly on keyboard, but i didn't like a resulting harmony of chords.

keep in mind, that you can load "par" file to reuse my converision parameters, insted to setup yours ones.

it seems like it is multitrack file, but with channel to set to 1 on each track - it is how my sonar shows me a song and tries to "Save As" midi 1 file.

but events in midi can have their own midi-chanels. and its strange thing, that converter got confused with it - sty files are also midi 0, but they are converted ok (SFF1)

to download a cakewalk or sonar - is good idea.

instruments you can change directly on keyboard, but i didn't like a resulting harmony of chords.

keep in mind, that you can load "par" file to reuse my converision parameters, insted to setup yours ones.

Friend hello:

I am a Chinese users, want to use your software, I use Excel 2007,  open the file after the prompthidden module in a compilation error: Moudle 1, this is why? How to use your normal software?

Thank you!

Hi.

Maybe, you try to open STY file with SFF2 format. If not, send me this file i'll see 

Don't know why, it is impossible to open your software, you open the software after the show "hidden modulecompilation errors", I guess is the software itself has some problems, want to trouble you to my mailbox to sendthe software, the email address is "594179115@qq.com", thank you!