Additional Rhymns in WK6500 forgot how to find?

I have a WK6500 several months ago I had found where there are a lot more user rhymns stored on my board. I began to use them a lot, but I had to have a leg removed and spent time in hospital a rehab. Now I have started back on my keys but can't figure out how to get to those additional user rhymns. Also I have my board connected to my computer now would like to add some new tones etc and save. I have a XP and Advil but am totally lost. I guess I just need some simple instructions. I keep reading the manuel but just get confused. Any help would be really nice. Thanks in advance!

Gary

I sincerely hope that this finds you doing well and on-the-mend.  I apologize for being so long in responding to you on this.  I normally like to have the keyboard in question here beside me as I respond, but my CTK-6000 (the 61 key equivalent to your WK-6500) is currently on loan to my sis, and I hate to interrupt her progress by asking her to return it.  So, I will make do by comparing a downloaded PDF copy of the CTK-6000/WK-6500 manual to my CTK-7000, but please excuse if a couple of things slip thru that are not on your WK-6500.

You make reference to "additional user rhythms".  That could be the actual "USER RHYTHMS" that are accessed by pressing the "F" button with the "USER RHYTHM" label immediately to the left of the display screen.  The WK-6500 provides 10 internal memory slots, but these would be rhythms that you personally have modified, or created, or downloaded.  So, I suspect that you are actually referring to the "MUSIC PRESETS", which are pre-recorded chord progressions that you can use just for listening enjoyment or that you can use for improvisational training.  Like the preset rhythms, you can modify or create entire MUSIC PRESETS and save them as USER PRESETS.  The WK-6500 provides 305 factory MUSIC PRESETS and memory slots for 50 USER PRESETS of your own design.  You access the MUSIC PRESETS by simultaneously pressing the "D" and "E" buttons in the "RHYTHM" selection section of the keyboard to the left of the display screen.  Notice that these two buttons are bracketed by a line labeled "MUSIC PRESET".  Once the MUSIC PRESET screen is up, you use the "A" thru "F" buttons for selecting the genre, and then use the Data Wheel or the "NO/V/-" or the "YES/^/+" buttons to select the specific PRESET.   B U T . . . . These are not actually "additional" rhythms.  They are the standard factory preset rhythms coupled to a pre-recorded chord progression, but they may sound different because the MUSIC PRESET provides a professionally designed (engineered) set up of the entire keyboard (including a suggested lead improvisation tone) with a professionally arranged chord progression that may use chords or chord sequences not normally used by new comers.  In this respect, you can think of the MUSIC PRESETS as an extension of the ONE TOUCH (OTS) SETTINGS with a nice set of chord progressions thrown in.  When a MUSIC PRESET screen is up, the top line shows the name of the MUSIC PRESET, the second line, beginning with "T=", shows the number and name of the selected lead TONE, and the third line, beginning with "R=" shows the number and name of the selected standard preset RHYTHM.

See the "Music Presets" section beginning on Page 50 of the manual for instructions on using, modifying, and creating MUSIC PRESETS.  If there is a particular PRESET set up that you would like to use for normal auto-accompaniment:  select the PRESET, but do not start it.  Notice that "ACCOMP" is flashing in the lower left of the display, indicating that Auto-Accompaniment is "locked" to the PRESET. Press the "ACCOMP ON/OFF" button once to turn off Accompaniment and unlock it from the PRESET.  Press the "ACCOMP ON/OFF" button once again to turn the regular Accompaniment mode on.  "ACCOMP" should re-appear in the display.  If you want to start with an intro, press then "INTRO" button and begin playing as you would with any other Auto-Accompaniment rhythm.  You will now be playing your own chord progression, but with the keyboard set up of the PRESET.

Hope this helps.  Best of luck and enjoy !

Thank You Ted!  I believe that is what I am looking for.  This is my third Casio  WK1600-WK3800 and now the WK6500 these music presets I think are just better that tyhe regular presets on the board.  Now if I could just figure out how to use the midi for alittle better organ tones.  Thanks again Ted!