Video Files on Forum ×

azriverguy
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

In the download tutorial manual there is mention of  one of the functions being TRANSPOSE. I don't recall which page it is that saw this but it is a page with all the specifications I believe. I have found the ability to transpose by using some steps: edit,9,9,6,6,9,6. This comes under the heading of Midi, but it works for each zone, but not for the entire stage setting or several zones at once. So is there another place where there is a way to transpose the entire keyboard with a transpose function?

• 4 weeks later...

I have  a casio privia px 130

How do I transpose the entire keyboard down an octave.

The actual problem is that the C # and D 2 octaves below middle C do not sound---but by transposing the whole keyboard down an octave I could still practice on it without taking it apart  or sending it back to factory.

Any sugestions?

Thank you,

Baaska

I have  a casio privia px 130

How do I transpose the entire keyboard down an octave.

The actual problem is that the C # and D 2 octaves below middle C do not sound---but by transposing the whole keyboard down an octave I could still practice on it without taking it apart  or sending it back to factory.

Any sugestions?

Thank you,

Baaska

Hi Don and welcome to the Casio Music Forums!

To transpose the Casio PX-130 down an octave, complete the following steps:

1. PRESS and HOLD the FUNCTION key.

2. Press the 2nd A note on the piano (bass note, 8th white note starting from the left)

3. RELEASE the FUNCTION key.

You should be all set. To transpose it up, do the same as above except hit the A# key.

Additional functions can be found in the manual: http://support.casio.com/pdf/008/Web_PX130E1B.pdf

Please let me know if this works for you. 

Cheers!

Scott