Video Files on Forum ×

New CTK-2400 Review

• 1 year later...

doesn't make the sounds without headphones. new unit. Toys R us wouldn't take back because I didn't have the original packaging and they could not exchange because they did not have any more units.  Casio says I must ship to their repair facility. Not sure what the shipping and packaging for something that size will be, but I am sure more than I want to spend. thanks.

I can check the jack jiggle thing later as I am at work now.  I know the problem is not the headphones or adapter plug because I have tried different ones of each.  It could be the jack or I guess something inside the unit.  so frustrating as it is requiring so much of my time and effort to deal with instead of being an enjoyable purchase.  Casio says I cannot bring it to a local repair place even though I am in manhattan and there are probably a thousand electronics repair places here.  That will require buying packaging and shipping costs, and extra waiting time.