Video Files on Forum ×

Anyone up for a programming contest with the XW G1 and P1

XW-Addict

There is a thousand way how to play you're keyboard you can go with midi sequencing daws or fully stand alone the thing is how good will you're piece sound once you done it all right!,  Mastering not only musical skills also the keyboard .

Test your skillzz and let me hear how you turned the XW in a sonic power house

doesn't matter how you do it how it sounds like what piece you play as long if you can tell how you did it what make the piece exceptional do it with or without the solo synth , sampling create new sounds max the possibilities out.

ADD PCXW to you're mp3 or soundcloud link once you've finished you're musical piece and win to be honored excellence OF keyboard playing. YEAH awesOMe.

I know its a bit crazy but I really want to hear more how others make music with their XW using everything on it by programming their own phrases arpeggio effects etc.

• Like 2

Well no one posted?

All you need to do is a little, you know fun. :)

But because im an "independed contractor" and a bad one at that, can we

play an elevated "Casio P1/G1" Video by  :  Robert Karasek

Please?

:)

OR, we could all get togeather, and do a 80's look back? :o

Larry

• Like 2

That last one looked like fun  :lol:  Happyrat suggested something like that through some skyping or a site that let people collaborate together through video streaming.

I find it hard to coordinate something musical and interesting fused together from different world parts you guys like practical on the other side of the planet XD. 

Actually I have both installed but so far I've preferred the jamulus software because you don't have to create any accounts or passwords.

Then again the jammr has a weekly open jam scheduled weekly, Saturdays  at 2 PM EDT, which is a terrible time for me so I have yet to try one of those out.

Gary