PX-5S Updated ALL File

Mike Martin

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, Brand new PX-5s user said:

Few days ago I bought px-5s on 2nd hand market.  I wanted to download this file sets but the link doesnt seem to work.  It just redirect me to the same page.  Could anyone help me on this, please?

Are you talking about this link at the very bottom of the original post by Mike Martin?  It appears to be working correctly.  

• 6 months later...
On 10/23/2014 at 11:59 AM, terryrossalt said:

Is there a .pdf of the alternate order?   I am taking a very deep breath and about to update my settings for the first time, but it would help to have the listing in print as well.

I couldn't find in the forums such pdf, so I've made one, as I was also in search for it. There might be some spelling mistakes, as I usd OCR over som screen captures of the Data Editor (well, I actually saw some typos in Mike's pdf too... :P). If you find anything to improve to make it more useful, just let me know and I'll post an update.

Cheers!

Francisco

(I just realized ALTORDR2 has two "Clav/PedWah2" settings!! one in 4-2 and 4-8)

ALTORDR2.pdf

Edited by FranR
new information
  • Thanks 1

Maybe someone else's brain works like mine and prefers to have the ZPF files of ALTORDR2 as individual files, organized in folders according to the Banks proposed by Mike. Hereby I'm presenting just that, zipped. As the supported length of the file names is limited, there's a little txt file in each folder, so you can remember in which location the stage setting was originally located. Enjoy!

FranALTORDR2.zip

• Thanks 1