Video Files on Forum ×

New "Factory" Stage Settings

Mike Martin
Go to solution Solved by Joe Muscara,

I've created a new ALL FILE which is a variation on the factory presets. This file retains about 80% of the original factory Stage Settings but replaces some where we've made dramatic improvements. This set contains many of the most popular Stage Settings including the new strings, several of the best EPs, the 5velo Wurly, the new drawbar organ and more. If I had my way, this set would be pre-installed all PX-5S in the near future but for now you can just download it. You'll also find in some areas some of the user tone areas have sounds in them. As an example all of the individual HexLayer tones from David Weiser's Vintage keys set are loaded in the HexLayer user section and more. This aspect of the file will continue to evolve as I have time to extract our best individual tones from Stage Settings. There is a PDF attachment which lists the Stage Settings. Any Stage Setting listed in BOLD is a replacement of the original.

I'd highly recommend that new users download and install this ALL FILE as I believe this will give you a lot more enjoyment right out of the box.

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/724-px-5s-updated-all-file/

• Like 2

• Solution

I have successfully downloaded the PX5SALL2.ZAL to my computer.  What do I need to do to install the files?  Thanks for your help.

Good question. It turns out that I didn't know either and had to figure it out.

1. Put the PX5SALL2.ZAL file in the MUSICDAT folder on your USB drive.
  2. Insert the USB drive in your PX-5S and hold the Media button until the display says "Mounting Media".
  3. Select "Load" and press Enter (these first three steps are exactly the same for Stage Settings).
  4. Select "All Data" (it's the last option in the list) and press Enter.
  5. You should see PX5SALL2.ZAL. Press Enter like it says and you should be good to go.