Question about user wave data

Korakios

Hi,

I have borrowed a xw g1 for test drive and before buying I'd like to help me out a bit.

Is it possible to load samples on g1 covering multiple or even all user wave data from u200 to u209 at once?

Let's say a make a multi sampling double bass performance patch that uses more than one user wave data and another saxophone patch...can I switch performance presets and g1 automatically load the corresponding sample data and assign them to the proper user wave preset from the sd card?

Hope I don't actually have to manually load one by one user wave and then load the performance patch...

PS. What's the maximum length for the user wave?

The nine banks can be used at once either use them as one shot , loops or instruments bank you can also layer them in performance mode however you like or assign them to key's for live triggering. However its not possible to swap banks fast from the sd-card *(  :|   that would be awesome but there are ways to compensate that its a matter of workflow.

What you can do is create a sample instrument where you sample from C1 to C2 key's you're bass and from C3 to C5 keys ur saxophone samples that way you can do that for each sample bank to create you're versatile style and use switching to the required instrument by programming that with multi-key in performance menu.  That way you can live switch to another bank without interrupting you're play.

You can also use the G1 editor to setup you're own samples and upload them to the G1 <_< it requires some learning curve here. 

If you want I can beat up a demo and performance patch for you to see how,

There are also performance patches that already do that which you can use as templates.

Such as: 

"Club Set 1 & 2" show on the far right side of the display the multi-key switching.

"Party Mix" (P:8-2) performance shows how you can switch to other performances while you're live playing.

"Multi DSP" shows how you can switch different DSP effects live.

"!Voice !Voice" (U:0-2) shows triggering how to trigger one shots and loop samples.