Video Files on Forum ×

XW G! or P

User 29303

i am going to sell my lovely Epiphone Emperor don´t have time to play it ,...i like to add some to my PX and i wonder wich one....G or P

on the G side i love the idea of the Sampling unit but i am not so the Trance player and it souds a bit strong to me ...on the P i love the ability to have an audio input as a

source to programm....what is better near the PX5S makes no sense having similar sound on both ,....

If it is the P or G you're looking for well.

I would go for the G1 because of the sampling you can add more sounds like drums and sound effects. Plus if you're in to drum programming the G1 provides a bigger set of drums then the P1. If you like to switch performances the G1 can do that on the fly. 

On the other side the P1 gives you a bigger set to create accompanied pieces with the Sseq which is a bit more expanded then the G1 I sometimes find my limits here when I want more chords to program and the P1 hexlayer can give extra on soundscape specially the better tones can give a what symphonic plane to play with.

Pick what you would like but.

BTW..

JOIN the G1 SIDE FOR UNLIMITED POWER   :D just kidding.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting the P1 for the drawbar organ... throw in a rotary pedal and it sounds nice for not much $$.  I use the P1 on top of the 5S when playing out and practicing.  You get solo synth and hex analog sounds different than the 5S, and I can nearly match any song out there on one board or the other.

I ended up getting the P1 for the drawbar organ... throw in a rotary pedal and it sounds nice for not much $$.  I use the P1 on top of the 5S when playing out and practicing.  You get solo synth and hex analog sounds different than the 5S, and I can nearly match any song out there on one board or the other.

Oh my :) wish to hear how that sounds like not to boast or brawl but PX5S And XW make both good as a workstation together, off course each instrument has its own perks to match :)).