Video Files on Forum ×

Won't Get Fooled Again

dama

Our band is playing this song and I really like the px-5s sound of the keyboard part. Very authentic. I'm having trouble with getting it in sync with our drummer. I can play the intro fine, but when the band comes in, I can't maintain the rthymn. Is there any way to control the speed of the arpeggio effect? Is it possible to control it as needed throughout the song?

Thanks!

dama,

it might take a little practice, but if you tap the tempo button in time with the drums, the tempo will adjust to your taps.  Each time you tap, an empty square will fill in.  Once you have tapped 4 times and 4 squares have filled on the display, the tempo will adjust.  You can keep tapping until you match the drummers beat.  A few run-throughs and you should be get used to it enough to match your drummers tempo when need be.  You can do this while the arpeggio is playing.  Press EXIT when you are happy.

You can also adjust the tempo by number if you press Tempo, then spin dial 2 or press the plus and minus keys on the far right.

• Like 2