How does cc01 work with the LFOs?

duck_waddle

So I have two Rhodes patches, HerbieRoadz and DistDynoEPJK. They seem to have nearly identical LFO settings, and they both have the mod wheel set to cc01 (modulation). However, the first patch (Herbie) does not respond to the mod wheel, while the second (DistDyno) does. On DistDyno, the Amp LFO depth/amount is increased, creating a tremelo effect. Why does the same action do nothing on the Herbie patch? I haven't use the editor, but I was under the impression that you can do everything from the front panel - hopefully that's not the issue, and I just can't see a relevant setting.

By the way, these are both great patches! I'm kind of a newb at programming this thing, but I can't wait to get in there and start creating and giving back to the community! Thanks everyone :)

Scott you're absolutely right! Btw I did post something related to this in the fb group (I'm Kevin W!). Anyways, I am in a mono setting live, and would like a normal volume-based tremelo anyways. Thanks for you help! I'm really stumped about how to route the cc01:modulation to the LFOs. It seems to be routed to them automatically, but only in certain patches.