Video Files on Forum ×

Audio Demos with Downloads

Just another request for sound designers to please make audio demos available for users to preview your sound before downloading.

You can either attach the demo as a file in the download area, or make a link to SoundCloud or any other hosting service.  Thank you for making the end-user experience as positive as possible. 

• Like 3

Yeah that would be great. One other thing, and I'm not asking people to do this as I would probably forget myself but it would be helpful to include any instructions/guide for the stage setting to be included as a text file with the same name as the stage setting so people don't have tons of stage settings in a folder but can't remember what way to use them or what they do, maybe even a demo too.  

I've been downloading a lot them recently so I started copying the user-text from the download pages and saving them as txt files but I only managed to do it for all the official ones because there are just too many user ones. I started saving the full html page instead.