Where are my uploaded photos?

When I upload photos to post in my posts :) , where are these? These are photos I upload directly, not ones residing in a photo-hosting website for posting with a url address.  I stumbled on the location by accident but I don't remembers where. I need to delete a few photos, since the "messenger box" is going to esplode soon. I asked Scott, he don't know neither! I know there around here somewares. Help me, please! :o

If you upload an image, use the advanced editor, then add image to post paying attention to cursor position, then preview the post, then you will see a thumbnail of the image.

At that point, put your mouse over the thumbnail and right click and copy link location.

Finally use the img tags and paste the location between them, then finally preview again and the image will appear full size.

Here's an example of the img tags using this method.

post-14-0-89858300-1415234656.jpg

post-14-0-89858300-1415234656_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ahhh!  Got it. Seems obvious now, but.....Thanks again Happyrat.  I put so many pics in my post about the keyboard mod and other posts, I'm running out of space. I'll start using the img location instead-I think this only stores thumbnails here and keeps the main photo content on my photo-hosting website. Scott had mentioned that as well. Tinypic.....have to remember.....Tinypic good......Tinypic  good........fire bad!  (Frankenstein).