Video Files on Forum ×

changing LFO speed

Yes, absolutely.

Edit your Solo Synth tone. Scroll down and you'll find a section called VIRTUAL CONTROLLERS. This is where you can setup a modulation source for the LFO rate.

Here you choose your source such as modwheel, then choose a depth and destination. You destination can be LFO rate.

Note that if you want to use a knob to modulate the LFO rate there is an extra step. The only way you can change the a knob assignment is from Performance mode. So edit a Performance and choose Controllers. Change the knob assignment to a unused CC like #35. The in the virtual controllers section of the Solo Synth tone make the same CC#35 the modulation source.

Hi Martin,

Now I don`t know why I couldn`t see that before. Thank you very much, it`s working great!

This synth is getting better and better for all situations (life and studio).

I love it. It`s beating my Waldorf Blofeld, mfb nanozwerg and all synths (Alesis, Korg, Roland) I had before! With this synth I can leave my laptop with (fantastic) NI Komplete home.

hf

• Like 1