Editing and saving presets

Mrcc93

I am toying around with the presets on my Privia PX-5S and I want to save a certain set up of sounds for a gig that I am playing. Luckily the show is in January so I have time to not know what I'm doing at the moment. I have a Synth sound with Strings layered with it. I want to somehow save that sound so I can switch between that and a normal piano setting while playing live. Is that possible with this keyboard? Any help with this would be awesome so I don't have to type in what I want before each song!

Thanks!

Hi Mrcc93,

Sure, you can press the write button, then choose stage setting.   This will save all of the changes as a new stage setting.  The write function will allow you to choose a location for the stage setting and rename it before saving. 

Now I got another question for ya! Are you able to record and then set the recording as a loop? I think I saw that you could but I have no clue how.

press 'edit' in phrase mode to change the time signature. You can also undo your last overdub if you are overdubbing a phrase on that edit page or you can just hold the record button while in overdub mode to do the same thing. You can adjust the tempo of a phrase with the tempo button.

• Like 1