Where can I buy more rhythms for Casio arrangers?

fantasyvn

I am not aware of any commercial outlet for Casio Arranger rhythm files.  The Casio web site offers  50 after market rhythm files for the newer CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX boards plus over 100 for the older WK-3XXX boards (which will also play on the newer boards), but all of these are mostly just variations on the factory presets that come installed on the boards.  The CTK/WK-6XXX units have very limited rhythm editing capabilities, while the CTK/WK-7XXX have a little more advanced capabilities, but still lack the full editing capabilities of the middle to high price range competitor models.  From time to time, you will find user created rhythms posted on forums like this one, but that coverage is very spotty and not something you would want to try to depend on.

Ted is right, I have never found any commercial companies that sell styles for the Casios. However, if you study some of our posts here including many that are Ted's, mine and a few other Casio posters you will see that there are some other options that won't cost anything, if you are willing to do a little extra work. Check the different Casio websites for Europe and Japan in particular, I think there are other downloadable rhythm packages that are not available at the US Casio website that can be loaded easily into the WK/CTKs.  And with a software program or two and some work, styles from other keyboards-Yamaha mostly but i have had a little success with some of the Roland rhythm/style files-can be converted (admittedly not always successfully) to use in the CTK WK series. Any file that read .ckf or .ac7 are usable and i have converted some Yamaha style files to these for use in my PX350, which uses the same style format as the CTK/WK series for rhythms. Of course this may seem like too much trouble to go to for a few variations, but just passing on what I've learned.