Video Files on Forum ×

LK-94 tv USB MIDI driver

Alexander678

I got  LK94 TV without CD-rom and want to connect my keyboard to computer. In a manual it says when you set up USB MIDI driver on your computer you will be able to exchange files with keyboard. Is this USB MIDI driver available on-line. I can't find it and Casio technical support sent me to casiomusicforum.com

Thank you in advance

Welcome to the forums Alexander.

You will need to know what version of Windows you have.  Here are the drivers for all of them.  Choose the one that matches yours. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Contrary to Casio's compatibility statements, the Win 7/8/8.1 (64 bit) driver will also work with Vista (64 bit).  I have been using it with my Vista (64 bit) system with no problems what-so-ever since it was released.  I use it for communications between my IDES-4 Data Management software and my WK-3800.  If you have Vista (64 bit), give the Win 7/8/8.1 (64 bit) driver a try.  Also, contrary to popular belief, you can not install and or run  32 bit drivers on 64 bit systems, or vice versa, in Compatibility Mode.  Compatibility Mode is for programs, not drivers.  To quote Microsoft's support website on this matter, "The bit depth of the driver must match the bit depth of the operating system - PERIOD".

• 6 years later...