Video Files on Forum ×

my performing with px-5s《what a wonderful world》from China.

I'ts wonderful :).  

Tip maybe converting to mp3 or a soundcloud link would not hurt the long download :P.

I think the sound quality will better with the format of"wav",if you like it,I will upload more music that I played with my px-5s.

In China,peoples like YAMAHA elec keyboard much more than CASIO elec keyboard,but I do not think so,with the same price,CASIO almost carry more actual functions than YAMAHA.And the tone sound,YAMAHA's sound feel please the ears,but  the true sounds of the musical instrument often are not,I feel them with too much "monosodium glutamate".

Hi and welcome to the forums. Bandcamp.com will let you upload and share wav files - Please post your files or a hosting service like dropbox.com there if you prefer to use wavs.

The problem with posting such large files here is 1) it take a long time for most users to download, and more importantly, 2) It uses up this a lot of the site bandwidth. We prefer to save the bandwidth for the Stage Settings and other files in the download area. It's great you're sharing your music - but please look in a streaming or hosting service if you plan to share more here. Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forums. Bandcamp.com will let you upload and share wav files - Please post your files or a hosting service like dropbox.com there if you prefer to use wavs.

The problem with posting such large files here is 1) it take a long time for most users to download, and more importantly, 2) It uses up this a lot of the site bandwidth. We prefer to save the bandwidth for the Stage Settings and other files in the download area. It's great you're sharing your music - but please look in a streaming or hosting service if you plan to share more here. Thanks!

I tryed to open" dropbox.com",but I found that it is failure in China.In fact ,I had post my music at Chinese  website:http://www.tudou.com/,if you can open and listen them,and then,I will know what to do.Hoping to your reply,thank you!