Video Files on Forum ×

Can't Load anything

Jazzjack

I am flustered. I downloaded firmware update 1.13 I have tried two flash drives 

Formatted both on the synth

Created MUSCAT folder put download in folder followed instructions and After mounting media and trying to install under System setting I get No File EXIT !

This was after just trying to download stage settings etc and getting Wrong File Each Time  

Must have flawed usb port

Any Help?

Jack

Okay

I have a MacBook Pro

I go to website and download files

First one I tried was all updated sounds from Mike Martin

When I went to the page there were two files plus a PDF file I downloaded both

They both had extensions that I did not understand

So I just downloaded them and put them one at a time in the MUSICDAT file that I had created on my desktop

I put each file one at a time on a flash drive inserted the flash drive in the privia held down media button went to load file all and wrong file came up on Privia screen every time

I played a gig the other night and I kept getting stuck notes midi in my privia midied to my Yamaha Mox6 I saw that the new firmware update fixed this issue so I downloaded that yesterday went to the sys setting tried to load the file of the new firmware. I bought a new 16 GB flash drive I downloaded the file from the Internet put it on the flash drive went to the privia system setting put the flash drive in and Privia screen says no file

Help please

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 100% Mac and have had no trouble doing things like firmware updates, all files, Stage Settings, etc., on my PX-5S.

Read this thread. It might help for loading files. They'll have extensions like .ZPF and .ZLT. All files are .ZAL. I posted how to install an All file here.

To update the firmware, put the update.bin file at the top level of the USB drive. Turn off your PX-5S and turn it back on. It should automatically install the update.

That's a lot of stuff. Take it one step at a time. I'd start with updating the firmware. Let's get you set up with that and go from there.