Been away awhile

Hello forum, I have for the last six month's been in  post, to near post production on an album of song's i wrote.

This album spans a few year's, and uses alot of different synth's, from a MOTIF 6, a KORG KARMA,a KORG MONOTRON DELAY, a MININOVA, and last but not least, my trusty ole XW-P1.

I have to say, In many area's, the XW-P1 keep's up with,and even in some area's surpases my other synth's.

I have been working on an album of recording's for awhile getting vocal's down and such.

So after more than a few month's of neglecting to play my XW-P1, as  finishing my recording's has been where i have been concentrating most of my energy.

Thought i would just get lost in playing the ole girl.

The XW is still a very satisfying synth,

Those HEX pad's  still sound great.

Not to mention the many other cool sound's it can create.

Drum's, i still like a tad better than my departed MOTIF6.

I used alot of the greatness of this synth in my album of song's.

And it is like a good marriage. I still love my XW-P1.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Good to hear that your XW has some longevity. I'm new to this forum having owned my P1 for about a month now, but I'm an old dog when it comes to keyboards and have owned and played some of the best. Totally impressed with what the P1 can do especially given the price. In fact, I saw a guy playing a KingKorg the other day and thought, wow, that's a really nice little keyboard, maybe I should have considered getting one of those instead of my P1. Then I looked up the price. Yes, the KingKorg is a nice little board, but is it $800.00 nicer than the P1? Hell no! 

Anyway, I look forward to a long happy marriage with my XW-P1 and I'm glad to be part of this family of users.

• Like 1