Video Files on Forum ×

LastOrder DT - Progressive Rock

Its a noodling I did in three hours I was working on other stuff but this stuff just happened one idea after another.

Enjoy.

download this Step Sequence for XW-G1 available.

I've also added a short mp3 how one Sseq I work on gets to different version I save each one just in case 

you gradually hear each result and what it became in the end. I said it once and say it again once you sit

behind this synth it won't let you go. I need a smaller XW seriously for on the road. 

https://soundcloud.com/clay-louis-petty/lastorder-dt

LastOrder DT.MP3

Making Of Last Order.MP3

To paraphrase the Moody Blues, you were "searching for the lost chord" for a few bits in the middle.  I'd suggest reworking it a bit til it becomes a bit more harmonious ;)

Gary

Neh :P it was actually not what I wanted to work on but as usual I get easy side tracked with this synth one idea leads to another and then I want to do something else to get my mind off surprisingly this "something else on my mind" got in one sweep.  There is actually something in the Sseq what I was doing you only find out if you download the step sequence. Good leisure time tho  ^_^ I've added a short sound file of that one Sseq pattern and the similar once I've stored each time I've changed something.