Video Files on Forum ×

Wobbly stand on Casio pianos.

StayingHigh

I'm a new to piano, and I finally decided to get a digital piano for myself.

I have been trying out a couple of Digital Pianos, and I do like the Casio pianos. However, I noticed, in the showroom, the Privia series was extremely wobbly, it doesn't seem sturdy. I thought that was turn off. 

I wanted to try the AP250/AP260, to test if it is just as wobbly, but it wasn't available, I called several surrounding stores, but they too do not have the AP250/AP260 for display. 

I was wondering if any of you guys have the AP250/AP260 mind sharing if it does have a wobbly stand? 

• 2 weeks later...

Privia digital pianos are fairly narrow, which is great because they don't take up much space in a room.  With the matching Privia stands there small brace that extends from the back foot of the stand to prevent wobble.  These have to be attached during assembly.  I've seen way too often that people skip this step and don't install them.  As a result if it is on carpet with any thickness it will rock back and forth. 

• Like 2