CTK-7200 not saving RegFltAcmp Setting. Is this a known Bug

Got a CTK 7200 and would like to have RegFltAcmp set to ON each time I turn it ON. I have the Auto Resume set to ON and it does retain all changes except RegFltAcmp. It keeps going back to OFF and I have to manually set it to ON every time I turn the keyboard ON.

Could you check this on your CTK-7000, 7500, 7200, or 7600 and leave your comments.

Thank you in advance.

Kord

Kord

See the "Parameter List" on Page 162 of the CTK-7200/WK-7600 manual.  This lists the various items that are recalled during different conditions of the keyboard.  Column 3 indicates those items that are recalled by the Auto Resume function.  Now look at the "Registration Filter (Accompaniment/Scale)" line, which is the 10th item down under the "Function Menu Item" section of the list.  Note that there is no entry in column 3 for this item, indicating that its status is not stored by the Auto Resume function.  Its status is only stored by the Initialize function when the Initialize function is set to Parameter.

So, I take this to mean that, if you turn RegFltAcmp ON, then go to Initialize and set it to Parameter and do an initialization, it will give you what you want, but you would certainly want to back-up any User Tones or Rhythms or Registrations you have on the keyboard before doing it.  You also need to take into account how much time it will take you to reload all your User Data before doing it.  It may just be easier to turn RegFltAcmp ON each time before you need it.  This is certainly not something you would want to do just before bedtime the night before an important gig.

Best of luck !

Thank you very much Ted for your quick reply. I checked the manual and you were correct.

I just picked up this CTK 7200 after using CTK 6000 for over a year and I am so pleased. The functionality and features are similar to much more expensive keyboards. How can Casio do this? I was eagerly waiting to see if they will come up with the next model at NAMM 2015, but did not see anything. Well Maybe next year.

Thank you again Ted and it is so comforting to know there is an active community with helpful members like you.

Kord