PLEASE!!! Print out of appendix PDF (names of 800 tones)

Am I doing something wrong?

When I tried to get the PDF list of tones printed out (the online appendix to the manual you can download), Adobe Reader told me I could not do that because the Casio PDF document was locked (it says "Secured" at the top of the PDF). I couldn't get it converted from PDF to Microsoft Word either, which is an option built into Adobe Reader (if the PDF is not "Secured").

This makes no sense to me, why would this be locked?  It's not like this PDF contains national secrets, it's actually very useful to have a printed out copy of the tones residing within this keyboard so that I can cross out the Tones that I don't like and highlight the Tones that I do. It's not practical to memorize which of the 800 tones I actually want to use and combine.

The ideal thing would be to have it in spreadsheet form, which would make it easy to create categories of sound.  Anyone interested in such a project?  I'd gladly do part of it in Microsoft Excel and set up the format if others want to pitch in on the effort of typing in the names of all the tones in a spreadsheet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I did scan the tone, rithem, arpeggiator and musical present lists, took out the needed parts using a photo editor, used an ocr program tot convert the the pictures to excel.

When you want the spreadsheets send me a PM with your email address and i will send them to you.

• Like 1

FreddyP you da man!  I was afraid I was going to have to type out the entire Appendix.  Casio are you listening?  Please unlock the appendix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no national secrets that need to be protected!  The customer base needs that info.  Better yet, pre-format it into excel.  And PLEASE, at the very least, do no cram it onto 2 pages, when at least 5 or 6 pages are needed to make it of legible size!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cuando ví este problema, bajé la planilla, como no se imprime por estar trabada, usé un soft gratuito de internet, el "dopdf" con éste creé otro pdf, que este sí se puede leer. Pero es muy chiquito, entonces lo abrí en el photoshop con bastante definición para poder ampliarlo sin perder detalles, lo amplié y lo fuí seccionado para crear varias páginas, las salvé y luego fuí imprimiendo lo que necesitaba.... eso es todo !! ver lo logrado: adjunto el que imprimí:

post-4402-0-02014700-1425414725_thumb.jp

Cuando ví este problema, bajé la planilla, como no se imprime por estar trabada, usé un soft gratuito de internet, el "dopdf" con éste creé otro pdf, que este sí se puede leer. Pero es muy chiquito, entonces lo abrí en el photoshop con bastante definición para poder ampliarlo sin perder detalles, lo amplié y lo fuí seccionado para crear varias páginas, las salvé y luego fuí imprimiendo lo que necesitaba.... eso es todo !! ver lo logrado: adjunto el que imprimí:

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

FreddyP, I would love a spreadsheet with the 7600 appendix. I am going to get one in the very near future and love to read up on stuff before I get it. I am looking through the manual online and am shocked there isn't a listing of the tones in the manual itself. would only be an extra like 4-6 pages at full size. that is unfortunate they missed that. anyway. if you are still around these parts and still have that I would love it.