Keeping the settings of the drawbar

Hi there:

I just trade my old wk7500 for a 7600 .  The drawbar switches are much better now but I am still quite disappointed because is really annoying that once you have a very nice sound on your drawbar and you switch to any patch (let's say piano) and go back to the drawbar again everything is lost.  Back to zero. Agghhh!!!

I know I can use the stored canned drawbar patches but this is not what I want.

I want to change my  drawbar settings while I play  and move to other patches like acoustic pianos or EP pianos and return to my drawbar exactly where I left it.  I am quite surprised not to see any remarks regarding this problem  on this forum.

Here is my question:  

Is there any mod or fix that can solve this:  Eg.  adding a battery to keep the settings in the memory,,,,,  draining voltage from some place and re-routing to some place else.,,,,,,   Anything

I have experience with electronics since age 11 and I have already performed heavy mods on guitars, amps, preamps so I not afraid to pull all those screws out and go deep into the keyboard  if I get what I want

Any help would be truly appreciated!!!