Confused re: v 2.5 ?

Robert Gagne

On the right hand side of the download page for "PX-5S Updated ALL File v2.5" there is a list of Previous Versions that lists 3 versions of "v.2.5 ALL FILE" plus one that reads "ALL FILE 3", all dated 30 sep 2013.

Shouldn't the latest version be something like v2.6 or v2.5.1 or 2 or 3, and what is the "ALL 3" download file? Does the 3 stand for version 3 and if not, what does the 3 stand for? 

I am not trying to be difficult, I simply want to be able to understand the numerical sequence of the updates. I see that there are also multiple copies of "ALL File 2.1" and "ALL file 2", with no"v" attached. If these are all different versions, shouldn't they be labelled accordingly and with a consistent format in order to be able to trace a specific file?

Thank you.

I don't know why the previous versions are there.  I would ignore them and use the main download button.  That should be the version intended for you to download. 

Thank you BradMZ. I am aware that the main v2.5 is the latest one. And I believe that the previous versions are there for those who want to revert to an older edition of a setting(s). And that's where it gets confusing with all these duplicate releases. The changelog is also confusing as it shows 4 consecutive releases of v2 and v2.1 that read "No changes have been recorded in this version" what's the point, and where can I find the All File for the default settings that came with the PX5S?