Instrument Definition File for CTK-7200

dsaltmer

Hi everyone

Having looked and looked, and failing to find a suitable one, I took an instrument definition file created by Stephen Wilson for the 7000-7500 and edited it to fit the 7200, I hope someone will find it useful

Apparently I'm not permitted to upload a file with extension .ins, so I've renamed it and added .txt to the end - so don't forget to remove that before adding it to Sonar or sequencer of choice!

Casio_CTK-7200.ins.txt

Very useful for exposing and identifying filenames otherwise buried in menus, or in an inaccessible .pdf file. 

Thanks <dsaltmer> for sharing your work.

There must be many personal work-arounds and work-throughs devised to suit different approaches to this complicated keyboard.

Various procedures and techniques, discovered and evolved to counter various limitations.

The more they are shared and described, the more the gap closes between the official documentation, and the skill and understanding needed to explore the potential of these great instruments.  It's a big study; even small details, tips and hints can be enlightening and shorten the time it takes to master it.

Thank you to all the contributors to this forum who have helped with their expertise, comments and questions.

• Like 1