How to connect WK-7500 to PreSonus AudioBox USB via Midi?

zmechys

I have a Casio WK-7500 keyboard. Casio WK-7500 has a Midi output, but...
It's not a regular Midi jack, but a USB Printer-type cable.

(An interesting idea but with some issues.)

I'm very knew to any computer-based recording studio/s. I've tried several times in the past, but always failed.
Recently, I purchased Studio One Artist 2.6.
I was able to connect my Casio to Studio One 2.6 via the USB jack in my Windows7 computer.
Studio One was getting Midi signal from WK-7500 but the latency was way too big; therefore, I went to Guitar Center and purchased the PreSonus AudioBox USB Interface.
After installing the AudioBox Interface on my Windows 7 computer, I've tried to connect my Casio keyboard to the AudioBox Midi input by using iConnectivity mio 1-in 1- out (with a USB adapter), but could not get any signal for my Studio One.

What's interesting, Studio One is seeing my Casio WK-7500 keyboard, but I cannot get any signal from that keyboard to record with Studio One.
Any ideas?

Thank you

I was able to resolve my Casio WK-7500/the AudioBox USB connectivity issue.

My problem was that I was trying to connect WK-7500 to the AudioBox directly via Midi (iConnectivity mio 1-in 1-out USB to MIDI Interface) cable.

I connected my Casio Midi (USB) cable directly to the computer bypassing the AudioBox USB.

The AudioBox USB was connected to the computer via the USB cable.
In the AudioBox "External Devices" window, I entered my keyboard's name.
In the "Receive From" box, I entered Casio USB-MIDI, and my problems were solved.
Also, every time I restart the computer, I need to go to the "edit device" window from the "External Devices" and reconfirm "Receive From" Casio USB -MIDI, but it's nothing.
Maybe my resolved problem could help somebody.