Assignable knobs in performance mode

xda

Greetings for everyone.

Ive just register my account, but I read may interesting things here. I'm at the beginning of my adventure with XW P1, everything for that moment is quite clear, but I met some troubles with assembling four knobs. I was looking here in forums, for answer but i can't find anything helpful... Manual didn't give me any easy solution, even difficult,  so here are my questions:

1.Can I control a DSP effect by one (or more) of these knobs? For example I have drawbars on Zone 1 and piano on Zone 2 and I want to get some delay effect only on piano. Is it even possible? Ive already made a satysfing DSP effect, but i dont know how to add it for my Zone 2. I know it can be only one DSP for all Zones, so the problem is that the DSP "slot" is occupied by a rotary effect? How can i do it? Is PCM voices on both Zones will give me more possibilities than above configuration?

2. Could you give me some informations about the "Controller" editing in performance mode? When i get there, i can see a lot of "empty" Control Change "slots"? What it really means?  I couldnt find it in this manual...

Thanks for all replies, sorry for grammar mistakes, Have a nice day/night whereever you are XWP1 players :)

I don't have an XW-P1 so I can't answer your question with any certainty. All I know is....

1) The XW's have 1 DSP line.  You cannot run 2 effects at once.  If the organ is using DSP, the piano cannot have delay.  

2) The CC's are a list of standard midi controllers.  You can find those by googling for a list of "midi CC's".  

Thank you BradMZ, it helped me a lot.

I found list of CC but it makes me confused... Honestly, I dont understand it. I solved my problem blindly.

DSP line on organ was set off, and on piano zone was set on. Then, I was searching in the list of CC among these marked as "effect" etc. and I finally found it on CC16-delay time and CC17-wet level. It quite wierd for someone who don't have a lot of experience, because there wasn't any indication that these numbers of CC are strictly for that parameteres. Is there any pattern to that? Is that all modifiable DSP parameters are  always assemble to the 16 and 17 numbers? 

Thank you guys. Fun with CC and knobs is over, because I made some tests and results  was poor. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but sometimes it didn't work for no comprehensible for me reason. Do you have any other ideas how to make, it might seem a simple thing? Delay controlled in real time, with tempo sync in one of two zones in performance mode.