Money - Pink Floyd (sound request)

BIGPIZZA95

Hello, i'm thinking about buying the PX-5S for playing in a Rock Cover Band. Now I'm asking someone who already has this stage piano if there is a good sound for playing Money by Pink Floyd. Is there the possibility to use a sustain pedal as a wah-pedal like Rick Wright has done on the original record?

Greetings from germany

BIGPIZZA95

Hello, i'm thinking about buying the PX-5S for playing in a Rock Cover Band. Now I'm asking someone who already has this stage piano if there is a good sound for playing Money by Pink Floyd. Is there the possibility to use a sustain pedal as a wah-pedal like Rick Wright has done on the original record?

I don't know if anyone has done a preset for Money, but I can say for sure that the wah effect can be controlled from the sustain pedal. There are Clavinet Stage Settings that already do this that come with the PX-5S, and Mike Martin demonstrated it in some of the videos.

• 5 months later...

like Joe said, use like the clavinet wah SS and replace the sound with a Wurli electric piano sound like Richard Wright did on the album... prob have to tweak the piano sound.  I think David Gilmour was playing the wah guitar rhythm for much of it when he wasn't soloing. Pls post it on this site if you nailed it... or let us know if you didn't and maybe I can work on it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also trying to create a rhodes wah effect (I posted on it a few days ago, but no replies yet), and changing the tone within an SS with the wah pedal enabled does not work when I do it. The wah effect is only working on the "main tone" of the stage setting. Can anyone help with this please?