Video Files on Forum ×

PX-5S and rabbits...

Chouca

Bought a PX-5S as I believed it was great in our band, great action, good sounds, lightweight etc.

Very, very impressed and all of a sudden there is now also one at home that have replaced my Kawai MP7...  The MP7 is a great keyboard but it's really handy with twin keyboards, just carry a USB stick with modifies Stage Settings between the locations!

Thanks to Mike, Brad, Scott and you all for your work to decipher the non-inuitive user interface, nowadays I can live with it...

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Some time ago I replaced PX-5S with MP7. I'm not as happy as I thought I would be. I can even say I regret the decision. If I could travel back in time :) 

I'm not even sure if Kawai's praised AP sample is better than Casio's. It would be interesting to make a blind test for people who say so.

Bought a PX-5S as I believed it was great in our band, great action, good sounds, lightweight etc.

Very, very impressed and all of a sudden there is now also one at home that have replaced my Kawai MP7...  The MP7 is a great keyboard but it's really handy with twin keyboards, just carry a USB stick with modifies Stage Settings between the locations!

Thanks to Mike, Brad, Scott and you all for your work to decipher the non-inuitive user interface, nowadays I can live with it...

You're welcome!   I know of a few others that have gone the dual-PX-5S route for various reasons. It's just another cool thing about the PX-5S: the price point. You can have two (or three (or four!)) for the price of one of the "other guys". Not knocking any other stage pianee out there --- but I do think Casio gives the best bang for the buck.

• Like 1

I came this close (thumb and pointer finger being held half inch apart) to getting a second PX5s. I wanted something to keep at home for practicing and writing. I got a PX-350w instead, so I could just power-on and play. Not the greatest speaker system, but I play mostly through headphones (apartment dweller).

• 5 weeks later...